The Environmental Management System incorporates the activities of the company in relation to ISO 14001 Environmental Management.
Highlight Property Group’s documented environmental system forms part of our overall integrated management system [IMS] and as such is in accordance with ISO 14001: 2004. The IMS is subject to continual improvement of systems and regulatory compliance in accordance with state and federal legislation.
Environmental objectives, integrated with quality and safety objectives and targets include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with OHS Statutes– State and Federal requirements
- Compliance to ISO 14001: 2004 – sustainable systems within the IMS
- Elimination of waste to landfill
- Prevention of pollution to air, waterways and ground surfaces
- Engagement in recycling and reuse programs
- Ongoing effort to reduce carbon footprint through reducing carbon emissions